Our pricing is clear and transparent. There are no unannounced extras to surprise you. Once you know what you’re going to have, you can check the price here. We are not presently registered for VAT.
Although we hire clinical premises from the NHS, we are entirely unconnected with them and cannot offer any NHS services or prescriptions.
You may be able to get some vaccines on NHS prescription from your GP. There is guidance here about what your GP is permitted to offer to travellers on the NHS.
Poliomyelitis, typhoid fever and hepatitis A vaccines are currently (2009) available on the NHS for travel overseas (whatever the purpose of travel).
Rabies vaccine is available on the NHS only for travellers working overseas whose occupation puts them at high risk of exposure to the virus.
Hepatitis B, meningococcal vaccines, Japanese encephalitis, tick-borne encephalitis, and yellow fevervaccines are not normally available on the NHS for overseas travel. Your GP may charge for these vaccines (including an administration fee), or may refer you to a specialist travel clinic such as Jabs2go.
Yellow fever vaccines are only available from designated centres and we are currently waiting for authorization. Until then, the National Travel Health Network and Centre can help you find an alternative provider.
Our price list is below. We do not charge an administration fee on top of the vaccine charge. We do charge a fee for consultations, but will set this off against any vaccines that you then purchase from us.
We can offer discounts to groups of people travelling together to the same destination and requiring similar cover.
- Per dose Doses needed
- £ 30.00 Travel Consultation – discounted against other purchases
- £ 30.00 Returned Traveller Assessment per half hour
- £ 59.00 2 Hepatitis A Vaccine
- £ 45.00 3 Hepatitis B Vaccine
- £ 37.00 1 Typhoid injection
- £ 55.00 1 Tetanus/Diphtheria/Polio
- £ 68.00 2 Chicken pox/Varicella
- £ 55.00 1 Meningitis ACWY
- £ 27.00 1 Flu Vaccine
- £ 45.00 1 Pneumococcal pneumonia
- £ 63.00 3 Rabies Vaccine
- £ 67.00 3 Japanese encephalitis
- £ 70.00 3 Tick borne encephalitis
- £ 62.00 2 Cholera (Dukoral) 2 pack
- £ 20.00 private prescription
- £ 25.00 Hepatitis A immunity test
- £ 40.00 Hepatitis B immunity test
- £ 40.00 Blood Group test
- £ 30.00 Bilharzia test